- 2 Red Raspberry Tea bags
- 1 lemon
- 1 ½ tbps Coconut sugar
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 ½ tbsp Chia Seeds
- Start off with brewing your red raspberry tea. I find those big mason jars quite useful and use 2 teabags for a 500ml mason jar. Let it steep for 5 minutes then remove the bags and let it cool before putting it in the refrigerator to cool further.
- Juice 1 lemon or more to taste.
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar in a bit of water.
- Puree 1 cup of fresh raspberries and then pass it through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- I then use a SodaStream, adding the brewed tea to the bottle and turning it into a sparkly drink, but alternatively you can just add sparkling water (which will dilute the tea a bit) if you like, or leave it flat if you prefer.
- Combine the puree, fizzy cold tea, coconut sugar water and lemon juice in the mason jar.
- Add the Chia seeds at the end, close the top of the jar and start shaking immediately as this will stop them from sticking together. Repeat a few times. They will start to gel and then they may sink to the bottom, shake again before drinking!
* IF PREGNANT, SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE DRINKING THIS. RASPBERRY LEAF SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY THOSE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF PREGNANCY.
Save on chia seeds
Yvonne Chakraborty Photography.Bespoke Nutrition in the Kitchen
For more recipes visit www.figandbloom.com and follow on: