- 200g Rude Health Super Seed Muesli, plus extra for topping
- 350ml pressed apple juice
- 10g (3 teaspoons) poppy seeds
- 150g Greek yoghurt, plus extra for topping
- 75g fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, or other berries of your choice)
- honey, for serving (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the Rude Health Super Seed Muesli, pressed apple juice and poppy seeds. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight.
2. The next morning, mix the Greek yoghurt into the soaked muesli mixture, until well combined. Gently mix in the berries.
3. Serve the muesli into individual bowls. Top each bowl with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and sprinkle on a spoonful of Rude Health Muesli Super Seed. Drizzle honey on the top.
Eat right, stay brilliant.