- 1 medium sweet potato
- 4 slices of halloumi cut into squares (approx 12-15)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (or organic butter)
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- 6-7 sprigs fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Generous couple of pinches Himalayan or sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Peel and cut the sweet potato into chunks. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cook for 25-30 mins.
2. While the sweet potato is cooking cut the halloumi into smaller squares. Heat a small pan with ghee or organic butter and lightly fry for 2 minutes on each side to give a golden colour.
3. Remove from the heat and place into a bowl.
4. Wash and roughly chop the mint and dill and place and add to the bowl with the halloumi.
5. For the dressing mix the tahini, lemon juice, salt, 2 tablespoons olive oil and water to thin and put to one side.
6. Once the sweet potato has finished cooking remove from the oven and add to the bowl with the halloumi, mint and dill and combine all together. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with the dressing and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.