Unpackaged at Planet Organic
We are delighted to have launched the Unpackaged concept in 5 of our stores, enabling you to buy loose products completely free from all packaging - giving you a easy way of cutting down on unneccesary waste and emissions, as well as saving you money!
Unpackaged is available at the Following stores:
Unpackaged offers you a way of shopping without packaging – we sell products loose so that you can bring your own containers to refill. If you need to, we have recycled paper bags but we’d love you to bring your own containers!
Shopping without packaging:
- Saves you money – the loose products are better value.
- Helps the environment – less packaging means less carbon emissions and waste to landfill.
- No food waste
How it Works
Unpackaged has developed a simple system – you just pop your empty container on the scale to get a ‘tare’ weight barcode (‘tare’ means removing the weight of your container). Simply fill up, re-weigh to get a product label and carry on with your shopping.
Top Tips for Refilling
- Bring any containers you like: tupperware and takeaway tubs work really well.
- You only need to tare weigh once, just keep the tare weight label on and make repeat visits quicker!
- Make sure you always clean your containers before refilling. Our labels peel on/ off really easily.
If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to give us any feedback, please contact email@example.com
Learn more about Unpackaged at www.beunpackaged.com
Remember: Wash your containers thoroughly before refilling. Neither Planet Organic nor Unpackaged accept any liability for any contamination after products have been decanted into customers’ own containers.
FOLLOW US: /PlanetOrganic @PlanetOrganicUK @PlanetOrganic