Delivery & Payment Options
- FREE delivery on orders over £50*
- *UK only. This is excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Express Delivery: £6.95
Delivery next working day for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-Thu). Not available for London Fresh orders.
- Orders under £50* are charged at a flat rate of £3.95
- Your order will normally be received within 3 working days. Delivery will be made between 7am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Most non-fresh orders to the UK are dispatched via DPD. DPD are a partner-of-choice for us as DPDgroup has pledged to make every parcel it delivers carbon neutral by reducing and offsetting emissions. For smaller orders, we may use Royal Mail
- For orders over 30kg in weight a minimum delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied. We will apply an extra delivery charge for orders over 30kg, which will be highlighted in the delivery charge during the checkout process.
London fresh delivery
- Fresh items are available for delivery to certain postcodes within London. Check your postcode here
- FREE delivery on orders over £50 (from 16/11/2015 to 22/11/2015)
- Orders under £50 – £3.95
- Fresh orders are hand delivered. Please ensure that someone is home to receive your order to guarantee delivery.
- When you enter your delivery postcode during the checkout you will be presented with a list of delivery days. You can then pick whichever day is most convenient for you and enter instructions for the delivery driver.
- Please note: for next day fresh deliveries we need to have your order by noon. Orders placed after mid-day for the next day will be delivered on that day the following week.
EU & International Delivery
- Band 2: £22 delivery charge Ireland, Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium and France, Jersey and Guernsey
- Band 3: £25 delivery charge for Denmark, Germany, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland and Sweden
- Band 4: £40 delivery charge for Cyprus,Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Malta, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Switzerland and Croatia
- Band 5: £90 delivery charge for Canary Islands(Spain), Turkey, Russia, Belarus and Iceland
International deliveries differ from country to country, but can take up to 6 days.
What if I’m not home?
For fresh items you can enter comments for the delivery driver during checkout with instructions of where to leave your delivery. To guarantee delivery we recommend someone is at home on the day you select for delivery.
For other items, we use ParcelForce for delivery. When no one is available to accept your delivery a card will be left letting you know that ParcelForce tried to deliver it. An attempt will then automatically be made to deliver it to you on the next working day.
On the card will be instructions on the other options available to collect your parcel, including redelivering at a different time and date, redelivering to a different address, and collecting from your local post office.
Whilst we try very hard to deliver our item to you in perfect condition in the event that it does arrive damaged we will replace it for you, free of charge.
To report a damaged product please call 020 7221 1345 or email us at email@example.com
If ordering through Parcelforce you can track your order at any time through the My Account section at the top of the page. You will also receive an order tracking number on your order confirmation email which can be used to track your delivery on the Parcelforce website.
If you decide you don’t want any item in your order you can return it to us within 14 days in the condition in which it arrived and we will issue you a full refund for the item. (Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item if it is not faulty).
If you receive any items that are damaged or faulty then we will issue a replacement product free of charge.
To return a product please call 020 7221 1345.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Carbon Neutral Delivery
For each parcel Planet Organic sends, a donation is made to the Woodland Trust to offset the carbon associated with delivery. Offsetting enables us to neutralize residual emissions by investing in projects that enable greenhouse gases to be absorbed or reduce the need to burn fossil fuels.
All order to the UK and to Russia are dispatched via Parcelforce. Parcelforce takes a proactive approach to environmental management – seeking to exceed minimum legal compliance with the majority of their sites accredited to ISO14001.
Parcelforce Worldwide sets out to meet Royal Mail Group’s environmental commitments of:
- A reduction in diesel fuel use of 14% by 2010
- A reduction in electricity and gas consumption of 10% by 2010
- An increase in the usage of renewable energy to a minimum of 50% of total electricity usage by 2010
- A reduction in water use of 5% by 2010