- 250-300ml of Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup of Oats
- 1 scoop Motion Nutrition Pure Whey Protein
- 1 tea spoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Half a Banana
- Heaped table Spoon Dried Cranberries
- Large Handful of Ice
1. Add the ingredients to your blender in the order above. A trick to ensure a smooth mix is to add half the liquid first, start the blender on low and increase gradually. Poor in the remaining liquid at the end before switching the blender off.
2. We tend to opt for unsweetened almond milk, but a sweetened option turns this shake into a real treat. Full of healthy protein, essential fats and energy, this recipe will fill up a Motion Shaker and keep you going till noon!
Discover all the range from Motion Nutrition HERE
Everything you should know about this brand HERE