Nugglets Chip Cookies
Monday, 16th July 2018
3 packs of your favourite Nugglets
50g coconut oil (melted, 1/4 cup)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
70g cashew butter
15g cacao powder (2 tbsp)
210g ground almonds (2 cups)
40g oat flour (1/3 cup)
A pinch of salt
Makes 7 big cookies.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl: whisk the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, cashew butter, cacao powder and salt until it comes together.
3. Change your whisk for a spoon and add the ground almonds and oat flour to the bowl and mix again.
4. Chop your Nugglets in half and add them to the mix, stir until they’re evenly distributed.
5. Divide your mix into 7 balls (make sure that there are Nugglets in all of them) and put them on a lined baking tray. Flatten your cookies by hand.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and leave them to cool.
7. Enjoy straight away or store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Written By Guest