It takes less than five minutes to prep and you can pour the mix into a flask to enjoy on the move.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 courgette
- Teaspoon chia seeds
- Handful spinach
- 1 x 330ml Rebel Kitchen Matcha Green Tea Mylk
- Ice cubes
- Add water to smooth
1. Peel an avocado, remove the stone and slice a quarter.
2. Peel and chop 1/2 a banana and slice 1/2 a courgette
3. Add all the ingredients (along with a full carton of Rebel Kitchen Matcha Green Tea Mylk) to the blender and chuck in some ice cubes
4. Whizz for 30 seconds or until smooth
5. Add water for consistency (if needed) then whizz again until fully blended