Pop the rest of the granola in an airtight Tupperware to last the week.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 125ml maple syrup
- 150ml Rebel Kitchen Chai or Chocolate Mylk
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 300g gluten free oats
- 150g mixed seeds
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g coconut flakes
- Pre heat oven to 150c
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan then mix in a large bowl with maple syrup, Rebel Kitchen Mylk and cinnamon
- Mix in the oats and mixed seeds
- Spread on a greaseproof lined baking tray and toast for 15 mins
- Add remaining dried ingredients; toast for a further 10 mins until golden
Stir a dollop of honey into Rebel Kitchen Organic Coconut Yogurt, then top with granola.
About the yogurts and the benefits
Rebel Kitchen Organic Coconut Yogurts are made using organic young green coconuts grown in the Philippines and contain live vegan yogurt cultures. This means they're full of the good bacteria that your gut loves and needs.
The yogurts are made using young green coconut meat, not milk (which come from mature coconuts). This is what gives the yogurts their deliciously light and smooth texture. It also means they contain up to half the amount of fat per 100g compared to other coconut yogurts.
The yogurts (like the Mylks) contain no refined sugar, additives or preservatives. They’re also vegan, gluten free and non-GMO.
The coconut meat in the yogurts comes from the same coconuts that are used to make Rebel Kitchen’s Organic Coconut Water. The remaining coconut husks are then used to generate power, which helps fuel the plant in the Philippines. This production method ensures the whole product is used so absolutely nothing goes to waste.