Unpackaged at Planet Organic
We are delighted to have launched the Unpackaged concept in 3 of our stores, enabling you to buy loose products completely free from all packaging - giving you a easy way of cutting down on unneccesary waste and emissions, as well as saving you money!
View The Full Product List From Your Local Unpackaged Store Below:
Shopping without packaging:
- Saves you money – the loose products are better value.
- Helps the environment – less packaging means less carbon emissions and waste to landfill.
- No food waste
How it Works
Unpackaged has developed a simple system – you just pop your empty container on the scale to get a ‘tare’ weight barcode (‘tare’ means removing the weight of your container). Simply fill up, re-weigh to get a product label and carry on with your shopping.
Top Tips for Refilling
- Bring any containers you like: tupperware and takeaway tubs work really well.
- You only need to tare weigh once, just keep the tare weight label on and make repeat visits quicker!
- Make sure you always clean your containers before refilling. Our labels peel on/ off really easily.
If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to give us any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Unpackaged at www.beunpackaged.com
Remember: Wash your containers thoroughly before refilling. Neither Planet Organic nor Unpackaged accept any liability for any contamination after products have been decanted into customers’ own containers.
FOLLOW US: /PlanetOrganic @PlanetOrganicUK @PlanetOrganic