- 2 tsp roasted Mello Watermelon Seeds (lightly salted)
- ½ cup organic wholegrain oats
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs liquid honey
- 3 tbs granola
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of raspberries
- Pinch of salt
1. Add the oats, almond milk, salt and into a small saucepan on a high heat.
2. Stir until the mix begins to boil and reduce the heat.
3. Simmer for around 10mins, add the mixture to a pouring jug and add honey to taste.
4. Pour into a pot, add a layer of granola and sprinkle the watermelon seeds, blueberries and raspberries on top to serve.