Chocolate Coated Coconut & Tahini Date Slices
For the Slices:
3 tbsp Coconut oil
22 Medjool Dates
160g Desiccated Coconut
4 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Maca powder
100g Dark Chocolate
40g Desiccated Coconut
20g Chopped nuts of your choice
- Add all of the slice ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until combined and sticky, this may take a while. NB. You may have to scrape down the slides of the processor and blend again.
- Once binded, pour the mixture into a lined baking tray and press down using your hands or the back of metal tbsp.
- Smooth over, ensuring you cover all the edges of the tray.
- Place your fudge slab in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepot of hot (not boiling) water.
- Remove the fudge base from the freezer and cut into slices.
- Dip the fudge slices in chocolate and sprinkle your toppings to your desire!
Store in the fridge using an airtight container for up to a week... if they last that long!