FRESH BERRY NUT BALLS
- 30g Motion Nutrition Fresh Blueberry Protein Powder
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 ½ tbsp tahini or nut butter of your choice
- ¼ cup coconut chips
- 1 tbsp hulled hemp seeds, plus another spoonful to roll the balls in
- 1. Add the nuts to a food processor and pulse 3-4 times to roughly chop them.
- 2. Add the protein powder and water, pulsing again to combine.
3. Add the tahini or nut butter and hemp seeds to the food procesor, pulsing to form a sticky dough.
4. Fold the coconut chips through the mixture with a spoon, then roll into tablespoon sized balls using the palms of your hands.
5. Roll the balls in the extra hemp seeds then pop them into the fridge to firm up.
6. Once they’re firm, they’re ready to eat. Keep them in the fridge for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.