Bee Pollen is a nutritionally-rich single food containing most of the nutrients we require. Green Origins Bee Pollen is polyfloral from a variety of flowers, meaning an enhanced nutritional profile. Processing is minimal, being just gently dried. Vitamin C and Thiamin (B1) contribute to cardiovascular health, Vitamin C supports the immune system, and Vitamin B6 and Biotin support energy and hormonal balance.
Here are our 10 tips on how to use it:
1. Use granules as a topping for yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Add to coffee as a sweetener to replace sugar
4. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
5. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
6. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
7. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
8. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
9. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
10. Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules.
Discover more superfood from Green Origins
London Pick Your Day available from Saturday 18th April UK standard delivery available