10 tips on how to use Bee Pollen
Bee Pollen is a nutritionally-rich single food containing most of the nutrients we require. Green Origins Bee Pollen is polyfloral from a variety of flowers, meaning an enhanced nutritional profile. Processing is minimal, being just gently dried. Vitamin C and Thiamin (B1) contribute to cardiovascular health, Vitamin C supports the immune system, and Vitamin B6 and Biotin support energy and hormonal balance.
Here are our 10 tips on how to use it:
1. Use granules as a topping for yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Add to coffee as a sweetener to replace sugar
4. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
5. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candy
6. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
7. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
8. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
9. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
10. Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules.
Discover our range of bee pollen products