Acai Bowl By The Good Life Eatery
- 100g frozen acai (frozen packs found in any of our stores)
- 120g whole strawberries, hulled
- 75ml almond milk
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ large avocado or 1 small, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- 15g honey (optional)
To serve (per bowl)
- 75g Gluten-free Granola
- ¼ of the acai purée (see recipe above)
- 5 slices of banana
- 4 slices of strawberry
- a sprinkle of bee pollen
- 4 blueberries
You will need a Vitamix or high speed blender.
1. Put the frozen acai, strawberries, juice or milk, bananas, avocado and honey, if using, into a large blender and blend until it is a smooth purée.
2. Put the granola into a serving bowl, pour the acai purée over the top, then tap the bowl gently on the work surface to make sure the purée covers the granola evenly. Arrange the fruit on top, with a sprinkle of bee pollen and serve.