Deliciously Ella's Banana Muesli Loaf Cake
3 ripe bananas
150g plain flour (we use gluten free flour)
200g coconut sugar
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp baking powder
50ml almond milk
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan. Line a loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Peel the bananas and place into a large bowl. Mash well with a fork until they’re a creamy texture.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the bowl of mashed bananas and mix thoroughly, until a batter forms.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until the loaf has risen and golden.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt, fresh fruit and a drizzle of almond butter, or some Deliciously Ella granola for crunch.