Ombar Vegan Rocky Road
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins in the fridge
200g Ombar Cocomylk chocolate (but any apart from 90% would work)
60g dairy-free butter spread
50g vegan biscuits, chopped (we used digestives, but you could use another kind)
50g vegan marshmallows
50g dried strawberries
1. Break up the ombar chocolate and add to a heat-proof bowl along with the dairy-free spread.
2. Place over a saucepan with simmering water making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Mix until melted, then take off the heat.
3. Pour 1/4 of the mixture into a separate bowl and leave to one side. Fold in the rest of the ingredients into the main bowl of melted chocolate.
4. Transfer into a tin (22×12 cm loaf tin) lined with parchment paper. Pour the remaining chocolate on top and smooth with a spatula or a spoon.
5. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes of until set, then slice.