Lemon and Blueberry Chia pudding
- 1 packet RHYTHM108 Lemon and Ginger Ooh-La-La Tea Biscuits
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp yoghurt of choice
- 1 Vanilla pod deseeded
- 1 tbsp coconut syrup
- Handful of blueberries
1. Mix together the yoghurt, milk, vanilla seeds and coconut syrup in a jar.
2. Fold in the chia seeds and the blueberries and leave for at least an hour or ideally, overnight, for the seeds to expand and absorb the liquid – they will have formed into a jelly-type consistency.
3. Just before you’re ready to enjoy, place the biscuits in a sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin.
4. Sprinkle the biscuits on top of the pudding along with a few more blueberries and serve!