Sesame & Vanilla Energy balls
They are the perfect snack to make in advance as they will guarantee you to have a healthy and filling snack always on hand.
We love adding chia seeds for extra protein, omegas 3 and minerals but if you don’t have them you can leave them out, they will equally taste delicious!
- ¾ cup of almonds
- 1/3 cup of white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 12 medjol dates – if you can’t find medjol date you can use normal one just make sure to soak them in some warm water for at least 30 mins
- 2 tablespoon of One Earth Vanilla Zilla
- About ½ cup of sesame seeds
1. Simple place the almonds and sesame seeds into a food processor and blitz until you have a coarse flour. Add the pitted dates, chia seeds and the Vanilla Zilla.
2. Blitz again until a sticky dough starts to form (it should be sticky when pressed between your fingers). Remove the dough from the food processor and start to roll it into balls.
3. Roll the balls onto the sesame seeds (if using) and place them in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.