Spicy Tahini & Avocado Toast
- 2 slices of bread of your choice (we’ve used Rye bread)
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- The juice of 1 lemon
- A few sprigs of fresh coriander, chopped
- A generous handful of Superfoodio’s Spicy Sriracha Savoury Clusters
- Toast the slices of bread until crisp throughout and lightly golden around the edges.
- While the bread is toasting, peel and destone the avocado and cut each half into slices.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of tahini on each toast and lay the sliced avocado on top.
- Drizzle the lemon juice on top. Garnish each slice with the chopped coriander. Finally, sprinkle some Superfoodio’s Spicy Sriracha Savoury Clusters for moreish spicy crunch.
Enjoy alongside a cup of your favourite herbal tea.