- 1 tsp Aduna Super-Cacao powder
- 1/3 cup popping corn
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- large handful goji berries
- pinch of pink salt
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on a medium-high heat. Once melted, stir in the cacao powder, cinnamon, vanilla powder, salt and maple syrup until combined.
2. Add the popping corn to the saucepan and shake around until fully coated in the oil. Place a lid on the saucepan but try to keep it slightly ajar to let the steam from the popcorn release.
3. Once the popping starts, gently shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the heat. Leave for a few minutes and once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pan from the heat.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with goji berries.