Meet Ora Organic The Ultimate Plant-based Nutrition Company
Ora Organic was founded with the core mission at heart of helping people be well. The brand name comes from the New Zealand Māori greeting ‘Kia Ora’ which literally translates to ‘be well’ and feels personal to half of its co-founding team who are of Māori heritage and grew up there.
The brand is strictly plant-based as its founders strongly believe in the power of plant-based nutrition and it being healthier, more ethical and more sustainable.
All of Ora Organic products are: Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free and made with Organic, Plant-based ingredients. There is no compromise on quality, and no artificial ingredients or masking agents sneaking their way into the product formulas. Both their manufacturers and suppliers must pass a stringent vetting process in order to work with Ora Organic.
The company also follows stringent quality standards and testing protocols, conducted by accredited third-party labs that test the products for heavy metals, pathogens, and contaminants, and in this way ensure the purity and consistency of their products. The brand claims to be radically transparent and share the lab tests with the public, which are accessible on their website.
Find Out More About Ora Organic Products
What is it?
Aloe Gorgeous is an organic collagen-boosting cocktail made with plant-based ingredients that act as the building blocks for boosting your body’s collagen production naturally. The formula relies on aloe vera, pea protein, bamboo silica, vitamin C from acerola cherries and vitamin E from sunflowers.
Key active ingredients
- Aloe Vera is rich in polysaccharides, which are essential in binding the amino acids together and helping your body produce longer and stronger collagen strands.
- Amino acids come from protein and are essential to collagen production, which is why there is 3g of pea protein per serving. Pea protein is high in Lysine - an essential amino acid used in collagen creation.
- Vitamin C is known for its vast array of health benefits, which also include skin health and regulating the synthesis of collagen in the body.
- Vitamin E is widely used in skincare products for its skin nourishing and moisturizing benefits. It has also been shown to help protect against collagen degradation.
- Bamboo silica is an essential trace mineral, which has been shown to help increase skin elasticity and flexibility, providing your skin with healthy youthful bounciness.
Why plant-based collagen booster instead of animal collagen?
Collagen powder typically comes from the skin and connective tissues of cows (and fish in the case of marine collagen). However, ingesting another animal's collagen doesn't mean your body will use it.
Your body needs the right amino acids, vitamins, polysaccharides, and nutrients to create collagen that will affect your joints and skin. While some of those nutrients are contained in animal collagen, not all of them are, meaning your body will have to reroute vitamins and minerals from elsewhere to help you create collagen. Aloe Gorgeous provides a superior alternative to animal-based collagen as it is formulated to help support your body’s natural production of collagen. It is also more sustainable and animal friendly.
How to use
Aloe Gorgeous comes in a delicious lightly sweetened Vanilla flavour. Add one scoop of Aloe Gorgeous to your favorite smoothie, plant-based milk, or a warm (but not too hot) coffee and other drinks.
When adding to drinks: For best results, add 1 scoop of Aloe Gorgeous to a cup and then add a dash of hot water and mix thoroughly to create a paste. Then add in plant-based milk, coffee or your choice of beverage and stir thoroughly!
What is It?
Beyoutiful is a blend of Fucoidan and Astaxanthin, the ultimate Antioxidant Extracts from organic Seaweed and Algae, B Vitamins from Organic Sprouted Quinoa, and a dose of 1 billion Active Cultures – all in 1 product, designed to nutritionally support your skin and hair health, as you age gracefully.
A flamingo's secret
Ever wondered why flamingos are pink? It’s the astaxanthin (a carotenoid) they consume through their diet that’s responsible for those glossy pink feathers. But don’t worry - you won’t turn pink from these pills (or grow feathers). Astaxanthin is an extremely potent antioxidant and safe natural anti-inflammatory that has over 40 human clinical studies in anti-aging and cellular health alone.
That is why there are 5mg of organic whole plant Astaxanthin extract in Beyoutiful, among other potent skin health supporting ingredients.
- Astaxanthin is one of the most potent, highly bioavailable antioxidants similar to beta-carotene with a bright red colour (hence the colour of the capsules).
- B vitamins Biotin and Niacin from organic sprouted quinoa extract, which help support healthier hair and skin and reduce susceptibility to DNA damage caused by UV light. Naturally derived vitamins from organic food sources are believed to be more bioavailable and hence better absorbed by your body than synthetically produced vitamins.
- Organic, Fucoidan-rich Bladderwrack (brown seaweed) extract is a sulphated polysaccharide with potent antioxidant properties.
- 1Bn live cultures of Bacillus Subtilis, a spore-based strand, which means it's completely shelf-stable, and one of the most clinically researched spores.
How to use
Take two capsules daily, on an empty stomach in the morning. Avoid taking with very hot drinks.
A clean source of energy
Plant-based and organic, Renewable Energy contains 90 mg of caffeine from a balanced blend of organic green coffee bean, matcha green tea and yerba mate, one of the cleanest energy boosting plants in the world. The formula is balanced out with an organic adaptogens blend, which contains ashwagandha, rhodiola root, maca, and ginseng. These ingredients help you focus, maintain endurance and relieve stress.
Renewable Energy contains no beta alanine, no overloading on caffeine, no artificial flavours - just clean plant-based ingredients in a refreshing Ceremonial Matcha flavour that will provide you with the perfect sustained energy boost to get you through a workout (or a work day), while keeping jitters and energy spikes at bay.
- Organic unroasted Green Coffee Beans are known for their antioxidant-rich properties and naturally occurring caffeine.
- Organic Yerba Mate, is an antioxidant-rich South American plant whose leaves contain caffeine, similar to tea. It helps you feel more energetic and it has stimulating and tonic properties that contribute to the resistance against mental and physical fatigue.
- Organic Maca Root is a tuber that grows in Peru and has been traditionally used in the Andes to balance hormones and boost stamina.
- Organic Panax Ginseng is a powerful root that has been used in traditional Korean and Chinese Medicine for hundreds (if not thousands) of years. In addition to having potential immunostimulating and antioxidant properties, ginseng is known and used as an adaptogen to help reduce the burden of stress on your body. Ginseng is also associated with reducing fatigue and markers of muscle damage after exercise.
- Organic Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen that hails from Russia and Scandinavia and has been used traditionally for its anti-fatigue and endurance-boosting qualities. In general, rhodiola may support your body's ability to handle stress and fatigue, and it may even be beneficial for sleep difficulties. Taking rhodiola may also be associated with improved endurance by helping maintain normal function of the circulatory system and providing cells with oxygen and nutrients.
- Organic Ashwagandha is one of the most renowned antioxidant-rich Ayurvedic herbs with adaptogenic properties that may also protect the body tissues from injuries.
- Organic Matcha Green Tea in Renewable Energy is of Ceremonial Grade, which is not just superior in flavour, but also contains higher level of antioxidants and theanine, an important molecule that promotes a relaxed and restful state of mind, while at the same time contributes to cognitive focus and alertness.
- Organic Coconut Water, nature's rehydration drink of choice, is high in electrolytes, particularly potassium. Many people experience nausea after drinking conventional energy and sports drinks due to high sugar content. Coconut water, on the other hand, has been shown to be associated with less stomach upset when used for exercise rehydration and is free from processed sugars.
How to use
Add one scoop to a shaker bottle with a whisk ball or a blender for the smoothest consistency and top up with 235ml of water or plant based milk.
A delicious way to drink it is in a matcha latte:
Iced Matcha Latte: Add 1 cup of chilled water or plant-based milk to your shaker bottle or blender, or use a regular cup and whisk, then add one scoop of Renewable Energy, add a sweetener if desired, and shake or blend. Top with some ice cubes.
Hot Matcha Latte: Add 1 scoop of Renewable Energy to a mug, then add a dash of hot water and mix with a teaspoon to make a paste. Mix in a sweetener if desired and then add your favourite steamed plant-based milk and stir. Enjoy!SHOP NOW >>
What is it?
Trust Your Gut High Potency Capsules is the crème de la crème of good gut bacteria, designed to support optimal digestive and immune health with a diverse range of 11 bacterial strains in a 52 billion strong good gut bacteria dose. The live cultures in Trust Your Gut High Potency are acid-resistant and as such are able to survive the acid in your gut to ensure you reap maximum benefits.
Trust Your Gut High Potency also contains the organic prebiotic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin. Prebiotics act as fuel for live cultures and help ensure they can be at their most effective. They can also support the beneficial bacteria already present in your gut.
How Can It Help?
A wide variety of bacteria live inside of your digestive tract and make up part of your 'gut microbiome' (a living community inside your gut)! There are many unique species and strains among the good gut bacteria, each with their own health benefits.
A healthy microbiome is physiologically critical to your overall wellness, immunity, and mood. However, the microbiome can be thrown out of balance through stress, diet, alcohol, exercise, and medications. For example, when you take an antibiotic, as well as killing off the “bad” bacteria, you’re also likely to kill off many of your “good” bacteria as well. Often, it can take weeks to months for your microbiome to return to its happy, normal state, and studies have even shown that a reduced gut microbial diversity is commonly found in people with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
Trust Your Gut High Potency is great for daily use, but is especially helpful if you’re in need of a ‘gut reset’ or if you’ve just completed a round of antibiotics. The 11 clinically-studied bacterial strains in this product have been studied for their potential to support digestive health, immune health, mood, healthy weight management and a strong intestinal wall. The wide range of strains can help promote microbiome diversity, making your gut more capable and resilient!
How to use
Take two capsules daily at any time of day. We recommend taking both capsules together in one dose just before or with a meal. Avoid taking with very hot drinks.SHOP NOW >>
What is it?
Lady Bugs is a plant-based live cultures supplement designed for women. It provides 16 billion live cultures per serving and contains 6 clinically documented and carefully curated live culture strains studied for their ability to support vaginal health, such as L. rhamnosus GG and L. crispatus. Lady Bugs also contains 725 mg of prebiotic inulin from organic Jerusalem Artichoke to help stimulate live culture activity and support the beneficial bacteria already present in your gut.
How can it help?
Lady Bugs promotes optimal vaginal health by supporting a balanced flora and microbiome and offers protection against an overgrowth of opportunistic pathogens, like candida. This unique blend of strains for vaginal health provides happy bacteria that can increase the presence of Lactobacilli, a bacterium that typically dominates a healthy vaginal microbiome.
Lactobacilli (a type of good gut bacteria), like Lactobacillus rhamnosus, have been studied for their ability to restore the vaginal environment after a round of antibiotics that can throw your flora out of balance. The right balance of vaginal live cutlures can also keep the bad bugs from taking over.
Lady Bugs contains another common vaginal health-promoting strain called Lactobacillus crispatus. When present in healthy levels, this bacterial strain is known to recycle and heal epithelial cells (cells found on surfaces in the body), specifically in the urinary tract.
How to use
Take 2 capsules with a meal (or within 30 minutes of one). Avoid taking with very hot drinks.