- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (or another choice of gluten free flour)
- 1 small over ripe banana
- 1 tbsp LoveRaw's 'Energise Food Booster' powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to heat in the pan)
- Pinch of salt
1. In a medium bowl mash the small banana, then add the wet ingredients and mix together.
2. Add the buckwheat flour, the Energising blend, and baking powder, and mix together.
3. Leave in the fridge for around 5/10 minutes. This helps to thicken the batter.
4. Place a large pan on a medium - high heat, with a tsp of coconut oil, then pour small circles of pancake batter to make your pancakes.
5. Once the pancakes start to show little bubbles it means they are ready to flip, so gently turn them over.
6. Once they have cooked on both sides, serve with more slices of banana (or your own choice of topping) and drizzle with maple syrup!