- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 large avocado, peeled and stoned
- juice of 1 lemon
- 50g rocket
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp good-quality pesto or leftover pesto mint
1. Heat the oil or butter in a frying pan over a high heat for 1 minute.
2. Crack in the eggs, spaced apart, put a lid on the pan and cook for 1–2 minutes until the yolks are runny – or cook for a little longer if you prefer your eggs well done.
3. Slice the avocado and toss with the lemon juice. Arrange the rocket, tomatoes and avocado on a plate and top with the fried eggs.
4. Scatter over the chopped chives and drizzle over the pesto to finish.
Image is from Madeleine Shaw's READY, STEADY, GLOW! Photography: Martin Poole, Ellis Parrinder