- 1 ½ frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- A handful of kale or spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons of coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (optional but it will make the smoothie thicker and creamier)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- ½ cup of coconut milk for blending
- 2 tablespoons of Love Raw Simple Greens
- Fresh berries
- Coconut chips
1. Simply place all the ingredients into a blender apart from the coconut milk. Add gradually the coconut milk until you reach the desired consistency. You might not need to us it all.
2. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with the topping of your choice.