These cookies are so delicious that you’ll struggle to keep your hands away. They require minimal effort for a massively good outcome! The chewy chocolate cookie is much more satisfying with the even-more-chewy Nugglets inside. And if you thought Nugglets were chewy before, wait until you’ve baked them and they’ve become twice as chewy (so. much. chewiness.)! We used the Almond Butter, Cookie Dough and Choc Brownie Nugglets in these cookies because it was too hard to pick one flavour! But feel free to mix it up and used whichever Nugglets flavour you prefer.
3 packs of your favourite Nugglets
50g coconut oil (melted, 1/4 cup)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
70g cashew butter
15g cacao powder (2 tbsp)
210g ground almonds (2 cups)
40g oat flour (1/3 cup)
A pinch of salt
Makes 7 big cookies.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl: whisk the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, cashew butter, cacao powder and salt until it comes together.
3. Change your whisk for a spoon and add the ground almonds and oat flour to the bowl and mix again.
4. Chop your Nugglets in half and add them to the mix, stir until they’re evenly distributed.
5. Divide your mix into 7 balls (make sure that there are Nugglets in all of them) and put them on a lined baking tray. Flatten your cookies by hand.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and leave them to cool.
7. Enjoy straight away or store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Fresh food deliveries available from Tuesday 9th June (London only) Next Day and Standard delivery available